Workforce Solutions knows what tools you need to get a job, keep a job, and find a better job. Assistance for job search, work, and educational expenses are available for those who qualify. Visit one of our five offices to speak with our staff and determine your qualification.
Workforce Solutions can refer you to a community partner who offers the following types of training:
Basic Skills – GED preparation, English as a Second Language, job readiness and general computer literacy training (ex: Microsoft Office Products).
Workforce Solutions is committed to providing our customers with information to make informed decisions about our training providers, training services and performance. Available Training and School Performance.
Occupational Skills Training – courses or programs that will prepare an individual for a job specific occupation and provide them with an industry recognized credential.
For more information please call, toll-free, (877) 687-1121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TXCrews.org - Connecting the Value Between a College Program to Long-term Career Success
- MyNextMove.org - Explore Options on What You Can Do for a Living
- Bureau of Labor Statics Career Exploration - Helps Guide You through Various Career Options
- TexasRealityCheck.com - Helps You See What it Takes to Obtain Your Career Goals
- CareerInfoNet.org - Online Assessments
- TexasCaresOnline.com - Research Different Careers and the Skills Necessary to Succeed
- Region One - Adult Education and Literacy Training Provider
- BestColleges.com - Connecting You to the Best Colleges
- AffordableCollegesOnline.org - Providing You with a List of Online Colleges/Degrees